Friday, February 1, 2008

Obligatory Introduction

Greetings, denizens of the Interweb!  My name is Chris, and I'm the one who's responsible for the series of videos tentatively titled "Ganbare Goemon in English" (I say "tentatively", even though I've been releasing these videos since last November...).  Some of you may know me as beatlesfan931 on YouTube or Diehard_Fan on Goemon International.  This blog will serve as a place where I can keep you, the loyal fans of all things Goemon, updated on what project(s) related to the Mystical Ninja I'm currently working on.  Although it will contain mostly information on the translation videos, you'll most likely also hear about some of my other attempts at contributing something to the Goemon fandom (this means fanfictions mostly, but I've been hoping to get some other stuff, too...we'll see).  In fact, this post will probably contain more about me personally than any other post I make here in the future.  If you want to talk to me about something (And honestly, who wants to waste their time doing that?), I suggest you IM/email me:

AIM: psychoninja34
YIM/MSN/email: beatlesfan931@sbcglobal.net

I've also got a personal blog, which I'll be reviving shortly in celebration of the formation of this one.  You can find it here.  Yes, I know it seems weird to link to a competing site, but I've had that one lying around for a couple years, and I really wanted to put only Goemon-related stuff here.  I tend to find more blogs of this kind at blogspot than xanga anyway, so I'll just have to use both sites.  I've already given you the link to my YouTube account (where the Ganbare Goemon translations are posted), but I also want to mention my fanfiction.net account.  I've also got accounts on Myspace and Facebook, ask me privately if you want the URLs.

So, that was a bit long, I know.  But don't worry, it's almost over.  I'll close by posting my results for this quiz I just took to determine which character from Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon I'm most like, which you can find here.  I took this quiz sometime last summer, but I already forgot what my results were, so I decided to take it again:

#1: Yae
#2: Sasuke (This was my predicted #1 result)
#3: Ebisumaru
#4: Spring Breeze Dancin'
#5: Wise Man
#6: Omitsu
#7: Goemon

No comments: