Monday, April 28, 2008

Ebisumaru - With A Little Help From My Friends

So, I was looking at a friend's YouTube profile earlier today (or yesterday, depending on where you are), and I noticed she uploaded a new video. My favorite character from this series has been featured in an AMV with an excellent song by my favorite band...happiness on all sides (Ugh...I can't believe I wrote that, I feel evil now). And she mentioned me and the translation project in the video description...that was nice of her, I think.

Thank you very much for brightening my day, mysticalninjaduelist/RandomS! Even if it doesn't help this project get more attention, at least you've made yet another great video! Everybody who reads this should go and tell her how awesome she is!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your translations always brighten MY day- I'm happy I could return the favor, my friend! :)j

Anonymous said...

She is awesome- and she has mad skills when it comes to making AMVs. All of her Goemon AMVs are certainly worth watching. And I can definitely see how you'd like this one in particular.